Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter

Do you like easy, like, SUPER easy? How about yummy, like, SUPER yummy? Well, have I got a treat for you! Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter! It is both super easy and super yummy.

Have you ever been in the dog house? Not to worry, this will get you out! If my sweet hubby somehow ended up in the dog house and made me some Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter, it would be his ticket out. And if he threw in some hot rolls like White Crescent Rolls, Oatmeal Dinner Rolls, White Rolls or even some Sweet Corn Bread, I think he would end up with a "get out of jail free" card.



1 cup butter, softened at room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup honey
2 teaspoons cinnamon

Combine all ingredients and beat until light and fluffy (it took me about 2 minutes. I think......)

Recipe from Fly Through Our Window.

Linked on Show Me What Ya Got #57, Sweets for a Saturday #52 and Country Mama Cooks.

8 comments:

  1. I'd love for you to share this at my first linky party @CountryMommaCooks starts tonight at 9 central
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I think of this? :-) What a great idea! Sounds soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been baking homemade bread the last couple of weekends and this butter would be perfect with a fresh slice of homemade bread. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beware! The butter is magic - it will make your bread disappear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, butter doesn't get any better than this. It's gonna be featured on Sweets for a Saturday's Top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds super yummy! Must try, I'm an hour from the nearest Texas Roadhouse! Thank you! :)
    P.S. I found your link on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious! I love their butter, never realized they put sugar in it! I pinned this to my bread board, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...