Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hot Reuben Dip

My husband's favorite sandwich is a Reuben.  I have to admit, although I originally turned my nose up at them, they are pretty tasty.  For the Superbowl (I know, it was for-ev-er ago!) I decided to make him his favorite sandwich.  In a dip.

This hot Reuben Dip tastes just like the sandwich.  The leftovers were even the filling for a grilled sandwich. YUM!

If you love Reuben sandwiches, you'll love this dip!


1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (pretty sure most good dips start out this way)
1/3 cup thousand island salad dressing
1/2 pound pastrami, deli sliced and then chopped into about 1/2-inch pieces
1 cup sauerkraut
1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded

Combine cream cheese and thousand island dressing and mix until smooth.  Add pastrami, sauerkraut, and Swiss cheese and mix until combined.  Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until hot.

Recipe adapted from Will Cook for Smiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...